lunes, 3 de noviembre de 2008

A GENERAL COVER LETTER

Here I have the typical cover letter that electronic engineer like us can star to use:

Freddy González
Maracaibo-Venezuela

Date 4 november, 2008


Dear: Mr.
XXXX XXXXX
Example “Technology Staffing”


I am writing with reference to you advertisement on Yahoo Hot-Job for Control Electronic Engineer.


As you can see in the enclose resume. I have a strong academic in Automatitation and Control system, also I have a knowledge of Profibus, and Fieldbus foundation.


I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss how my education and experience will be helpful to you. I will be contacting you tomorrow morning on phone to talk about the possibility of arranging an interview. Thank you for your time and consideration.


Freddy A. Gonzalez C.
Electrical Science Engineering
Maracaibo, Venezuela

Note: people of electronic engineer; it is a good example for us. Use it…

No hay comentarios: