lunes, 6 de octubre de 2008

"Hi, My friends welcome to my blog in this level 7"

Well, first let me tell you what I want to do and about what I hope to learn;

In this level 7, we can use whatever quantity of vocabulary about industrial, process, our carriers that we can use in our future, for example; if you are a electronic engineer and you want to work in a company here in Maracaibo or in whatever country or city and this is a international company and you are the best for this job, you have to know all about your carrier but in a very formal and appropriate way.

Another important topic is how to make for be a very important person in this company you have to improve your knowledge and your vocabulary because if you know all about this job you should make or search the best form in English because probably yours Chiefs only are going to understand this language.

No hay comentarios: